CNC/Water Jet Programmer
McGrory Inc. is seeking an experienced full time CNC/Water Jet programmer with a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Set-up, program and operate multiple CNC/Water Jet machines
- Ensure machines and programs operate correctly
- Read, create and edit programs
- Analyze job orders, blue prints, drawings etc.
- 5+ years’ experience programming/operating in a manufacturing/production environment
- Demonstrates proficiency with AlphaCAM
- Experience with some or all: digital templating, autoCAD, blue print reading/writing, millwork, case work and CAD drawings
- Must be able to program multiple machines
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work in team environment and meet deadlines
- Past experience in a granite/stone shop is a plus
Working Conditions: manufacturing environment.
Salary/Benefits: 4 day work week, health benefits, vacation time, 401k
If you, or anyone you know is qualified or interested in working for McGrory Inc, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (610) 444-1512 to speak with someone about scheduling an interview.